Friday, October 26, 2012

Welcome!!

Welcome to Imperfectly Perfect! As it says in the "About Me" section, I am a stay at home mom to my two cute kiddos and in my spare time I love to do crafts and different projects around the house. Pinterest is now my favorite website and I pull a lot of inspiration off of there!

This blog is a place to document the different tasks I take on and to share them with all of you, especially all those friends who keep asking me how I do things ;-). I am not a professional at what I do and I do not claim to do anything perfectly, hence Imperfectly Perfect lol. But I love trying new things and getting creative! I've been a perfectionist all my life and I am now learning that things can still be beautiful without being perfect! 

You are welcome to gain your own inspiration from the things that I post and I would love to see the finished product! I hope you all enjoy my little blog as much as I enjoy the posts I'll be making!

No comments:

Post a Comment